Followers

Friday 16 December 2011

#15 Flourishes/Swirls - TEAM B


Hi guys 
so Christmas is almost here and i bet everyone is super busy with their Christmas shopping so this challenge will run from 16th of Dec 2011 to Jan 15th -11:56 pm

so from all of us we wish you all a
Merry Christmas  
and 
a happy new year



Are you all ready for a new challenge
the challenge for this fortnight is

 "Flourishes/Swirls"

A HUGE THANK YOU
to everyone who entered our last challenge

"Christmas - Non Traditional Colours"


Our 1st lucky random winner of 2 Emerald Faeries Garden Digi Stamp is 

Congrats !!!

28. alethea  


we all enjoy seeing what you all do with the veary cute Emerald Faeries Stamps...
Our 2nd lucky random winner that used a Emerald Faeries Garden Digi Stamp is

Congrats !!!
7. pinky 
 
contact Tracey to choose your winning Digi's - tracey.manderson@bigpond.com & don't forget to grab your Winners Button


our Top 3 for last fortnights challenge

{1}

21. Mandy



 {2}  
 8. fairysparkle

{3} 
5. majsan
please grab your Top 3 challenge Button form our side bar.

we will have 2 winners

And the prize will be 2 digi stamps for each winner
links at the bottom of this post
 1 for creations entered without an Emerald Faeries Stamp

And 1 for creations using a Emerald Faeries Stamp..


so onto this fortnights challenge 
"Flourishes/Swirls"


Team B's DT Samples for Inspiration







now off you go and create
***Now please ensure that you link back to Emerald Faerie Garden Challenge in your Blog Post and link your post not your whole blog***

************************************************************************



************************************************************************



 ************************************************************************


6 comments:

pinky said...

Oh wow thanks so much ladies. I will have fun choosing my stamp:)

Inkypinkydelights said...

Thanks for a great Challenge. Love the DT work! Merry Christmas to you all too. Judy x

Inkypinkydelights said...

I have just realised I posted my previous card in the wrong section. I have just deleted it and put it into the correct section, hope this is ok. I originally entered the challenge the day I posted it on my blog. I am so sorry! Judy x

cotnob said...

Gorgeous DT inspiration, thanks for the fun challenge.
Pauline
x

cotnob said...

Please delete my entry number 14, I have linked it to the wrong address, entry number 15 is correct.
Sorry
Pauline
x

Merethe said...

You can delete my entry #2 on the first one. I have linket on the wrongg contest, I dont have a Faerie stamp - sorry.